Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The hide behind

The Hide behind of north America. Excerpt from a cryptozoologist and a victim. Pseudonyms for the victim are used 


"So Mrs. Afton asked me to come out to look into a bigfoot in her area. North America is known for the squatches especially up north, but this story was different. She had a run in where her dog disappeared on a walk. She described it as footsteps behind her but when she'd look; nothing was behind her. She didn't look at one point then boom. Her dog disappeared as if from thin air. This caused her to run and get home. Setting up my trail cams and going out I found something odd. I heard those footsteps she described. Loud thudding steps. On my trail cams though there was nothing, but I did find something. Two eyes behind a tree when I turned around."



The creature has no real description honestly but most agree its thin, it is able to apparently hide behind any tree near it or any structure and moves so fast it cannot be seen. Any updates I get will be catalogued in another post.




No comments:

Post a Comment